Friday, July 17, 2009

if so he's just history

he was the past. perhaps he lived my story in the past. but today is the future, where a different story lies. how could i still flipping through the pages i once left without hesitation. going through the chapter i used to love, that used to shed my tears all night long. leaving times to mend my swollen eyes, and the shattered pieces of my beating flesh. if only he would realise the scars won't heal. but yet he taught me a great lesson through series of stabbing pain. at least the pain doesn't kill me. it makes me stronger, giving birth to a whole new point of view.

now you're in a different story. a different book. perhaps the wounded soul is healing. but the pain came back whenever you are there. it makes me smile to know that you're happy, and it even makes me cry to see your smile. if it is true i am no longer to be in your chapter, so let the time be the remedy. if so he's just history.

~anonymous~

No comments:

Post a Comment